The goal of this initiative is to bring some positivity, peace, and opportunities to engage in creative work to the lives of young children who suffered from the war and were forced to leave their homes.
In the incomprehensible circumstances in which thousands of Ukrainian children now find themselves, it is very important that they have an understandable and exciting activity, for example, a fun coloring book.
We create, publish, and distribute free coloring books full of various interesting activities.
The ChildrenArts project covers Zaporizhzhia, as well as other Ukrainian cities. We are also always open to work with other countries, in which Ukrainians have now found a refuge.
If you work in a refugee accommodation center, a transit refugee registration center, an orphanage, a children's library, or a special institution that takes care of Ukrainian refugee children, and you need books and/or art supplies (colored pencils, wax crayons, markers) — please contact us, and we will try to meet every request.
If you want to help ChildrenArts — there are many ways:
- if you know people or institutions that take care of children, and where our books could be useful – tell them about us, or let us know who to reach out to;
- if you are a teacher, an artist, an author of children's literature, or have experience in publishing children's books, magazines, and games, you are welcome to join our creative team — we can make a lot of useful projects together;
- if you want to act as a sponsor — contact us, we are considering partnerships;
- if you have an opportunity to help financially, even a small contribution of 1 dollar or euro (which is the cost of a book and a set of markers) will be able to bring a little joy to one more child;
- if you are an influencer and have a social media following, you can help to promote our work — the links to our social media accounts are below, you can subscribe to our news and help to share some of our materials that your followers could be interested in;
- if you want to participate as a volunteer — reach out to us, we might need your talents;
You are welcome to download the PDFs versions and print any of our books independently. Please note that we also have an anti-stress coloring book for adults. Book files are also available on the site, in the Telegram group, and on Facebook.
All files are print-ready. You are free to print and distribute the books yourself. However, please keep us informed if you do. We would love to learn about your initiative, as well as this could become an opportunity to join forces and help each other.